Monday 30 April 2012

Apple Nachos!


Apple Nachos

I’ve seen these dotted about a few places, so decided I would give it a go, as I am a bit of a peanut butter fiend! They are ridiculously easy to make, and quick to make. The most time consuming bit was slicing the apples, and that’s not exactly hard!

            Ingredients:
  • 2 apples- sliced
  • 3 heaps of peanut butter
  • Handful of cashew nuts
  • Handful of chocolate drops.


Slice some apples; spread them over your plate.
Melt peanut butter and cover it all over the apple slices
Throw over nuts and chocolate drops

Eat quickly so apples don’t brown!  

What I think:
These are a pretty tasty treat, and as far as desserts go, I guess sort of healthy? We were going to also spread over nutella, but du to already being full to the brim we decided just peanut butter would be better. I used one red and one green apple, thinking that this would add to the appearance, but the red apples didn’t work as well from the heat of the peanut butter. So two green will do the trick!


No comments:

Post a Comment